Legalization of company’s documents by the Consular Section of the Consulate of the Republic of Indonesia. Legalization of documents issued in Indonesia to be used in Philippines or vice versa.
· Based in the Philippines with a full Philippines address.
· A request letter from the company stating what document(s) that is going to be legalized and the purpose of legalization to the Head of Consular Affairs of the Indonesian Consulate.
· Original Document plus one copy each document
· 2(two) days processing, not include Saturday, Sunday and any Indonesian/ Philippines holiday.
· Legalization fee, just look for Consular fee